uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 13:25:12 GMT
I think I will go ahead sooner rather than later to remerge the
mavenAlign branches.

The next steps after that that I can think of include:

1) verifying the build artifacts are correct

2) doing a full snapshot "deploy" to shakeout issues there

3) doing a "release", say of the build tooling - to see how that process
works, and work out any kinks

4) doing a release of the uimaj-distr, and the uima-as projects as a TLP
(3.2.1)
     - this would pick up some of the changes that we think are "ready",
       but the real focus would be on doing a release

5) updating the website to reflect the new release process

6) releasing the various sandbox projects
     - part of this would be improving the website for the projects we
release

-Marshall