uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: merge of uimaj/branches/mavenAlign back into trunk complete
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 13:50:42 GMT
oops again.  Seems that merge-to-trunk does the work on the svn repo
directly.

My working copy, although showing updates, seems to have no updates,
(maybe it's just the merge info kept by svn), and is still "switched" to
the branches/mavenAlign.  So I think my first note on this was correct -
in that the merge did finish.

On to the others now.  -Marshall