uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: namespaces in projects using XMLBeans
Date Sat, 15 May 2010 15:11:02 GMT
Here's another possible issue:

The two projects that use the namespace with "incubator" end up
generating package names that don't start with our official package
prefix of "org.apache.uima".  Instead the generated classes start with
org.apache.incubator.uima.

I guess I don't think that's a serious flaw, but others might know
otherwise?

-Marshall