uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Götz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject More build questions
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 12:36:39 GMT
After successfully building core, I moved on to the
sandbox, trying to build aggregate-addons.  Is that
correct?  That gives me:

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.uima:uima-assembly-single-project:jar:1-SNAPSHOT

So I try to compile build/uima-assembly-single-project with
mvn install, which results in:

c:\build\uima\build\uima-assembly-single-project>mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

Project ID: unknown
POM Location: c:\build\uima\build\uima-assembly-single-project\pom.xml

Reason: Parse error reading POM. Reason: in comment after two dashes (--) next
character must be > not   (position: STAR
T_DOCUMENT seen ...  - other folders per the PEAR spec at the top level\r\n
    -- ... @31:13)  for project unknown
at c:\build\uima\build\uima-assembly-single-project\pom.xml

So I remove the second dash, and it builds.  This is weird.  Is
that a maven bug, do you think?

Anyway, I'll change it.

--Thilo