uima-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UIMA C++ Framework] making examples
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:44:47 GMT
Hi David,

More recent versions of g++ are always getting stricter.
Try adding
#include <memory>
to DaveDetector.cpp.

A goal for uimacpp annotators is that they be portable, meaning that
the annotator code and any non-standard dependencies could be packaged
together, and installed anyplace on a target system. LD_LIBRARY_PATH
is very useful for this.

The alternative is to install uimacpp and it's dependencies in some
standard system directory, but this would require root access.

Regards,
Eddie