uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject working on releasing 2.3.1 SDK
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:51:50 GMT
 I made some changes to the Jira "versions", including making a version for the
uima base sdk release.  Let's tag things that we want to show as included in the
2.3.1 release of the uima base sdk, using this.

I'm going to try some dry runs at seeing what the release process does with
uimaj-distr :-) - this will be first time that the release plugin will run on
our multi-project files so I expect to find some things that need fixing...

Once that's done, after another pass through the Jira's to pick up anything else
that we might want to get into 2.3.1, I'll do a RC-1.

There is a preliminary writeup of the release process on
uima.apache.org/staging/release.html, to be reviewed & updated as we go through
this process.  (Note: some links don't work due to the relative path difference
- they'll work once this is moved from "staging").

-Marshall