uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Götz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Build failure with maven 3 beta 3
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:22:45 GMT
On 9/29/2010 21:49, Marshall Schor wrote:
>  On 9/29/2010 2:59 PM, Thilo Götz wrote:
>> Apparently a known bug: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4798.
>> Will wait for beta 4 I guess.
>
> There's no beta 4.
>
> They're now doing RC's.  3.0-RC3 is more recent that 3.0-beta-3, so please try
> that :-).
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-014/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.0-RC3/
>

> Thanks. -Marshall

Thanks, that makes the core build work.  On to the
sandbox.  I get a message saying that maven can't
find PearPackagingMavenPlugin 2.3.0-incubating.
What am I missing?

sandbox/WhitespaceTokenizer$ mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.uima:PearPackagingMavenPlugin:jar:2.3.0-incubating is missing, no
dependency information available
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.uima:WhitespaceTokenizer:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
(/home/tgoetz/code/uima-svn/sandbox/WhitespaceTokenizer/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
org.apache.uima:PearPackagingMavenPlugin:2.3.0-incubating or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find
org.apache.uima:PearPackagingMavenPlugin:jar:2.3.0-incubating in
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution
will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or
updates are forced -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2]