uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Images in the tools docbook
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:54:01 GMT
  With the current docbook version it is not possible
to define the image size as scale down to fit.
Scale down to fit either scales the image
down to make it fit or if it fits its shown as it is.
Maybe a stylesheet hack could help here ...

In some cases scaling does not work because
the intrinsic image size is unknown to the
html generator.

I will now just scale my images down to make
them fit on an A4 page. Then they can be displayed
in their intrinsic size in all versions.

Jörn