uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Generate docbooks in A4
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:12:55 GMT
 I found this in the source for the website's svn.html page, nicely commented
out, saying it doesn't work this way anymore, and this section needs rewriting.

With the fix for UIMA-1899, I've now re-written this section, but not yet
committed it, because
we should wait until the parent-poms are released/updated, I think.

-Marshall

On 10/11/2010 3:28 PM, Thilo Goetz wrote:
> I wrote this a few years ago.  I do not know if this still
> works, nor do I know why it vanished from the page.
>
> +  <subsection name="Creating A4-size PDF documentation"
> id="building.docbooks.a4">
> +  <p>If you don't live in the US, you may wish to create your PDF
> documentation in a different
> +  format, e.g., A4.  To do this, edit the file
> +  <code>uima-docbook-tool/properties/default.docbook.properties</code>.
 It