uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is the uima sdk ready for release?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:17:34 GMT
  Only UIMA-1783 must be finished for the 2.3.1 release, I added
a "defer past 2.3.1" comment to the other issues, like we did
with quite a lot issues a while back for the 2.3.0 release.

I spent some time on the issue today. I will read over the
documentation once more, maybe a little minor tweaking
and then close it.

Jörn