uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Board report due in 1 1/2 weeks
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:29:39 GMT

On 3/3/2014 6:12 AM, Lou DeGenaro wrote:
> Hi Marshall,
>
> Are the web site changes noteworthy enough?  Ditto for the demo DUCC
> WebServer bring-up at http://uima-ducc-vm.apache.org:42133/jobs.jsp.

Good points.  Re: the web site changes - I presume you mean changing the 1st
(main) page, text and pictures, to reflect the expanding number of things
associated with UIMA?  The WebServer bringup is also worth a note I think, since
it involved a bit of extra support from Infra.

> Btw, the official DUCC web page
> http://uima.apache.org/doc-uimaducc-whatitam.html says "DUCC is short for
> Distributed UIMA Cluster Computing.".

Thanks!  I'll fix this.