uima-dev mailing list archives

From Srinivas Yerram <sriniva...@motivitylabs.com>
Subject RE: Req for DKPro rule file format to extract required email data
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 06:51:11 GMT
Richard, Thank you so much for response. It helps me a lot.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas Yerram

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Eckart de Castilho [mailto:rec@apache.org]
Sent: 01 December 2014 12:03
To: Srinivas Yerram
Cc: dev@uima.apache.org
Subject: Re: Req for DKPro rule file format to extract required email data

If you want to go rule-based, you should take a look at Apache UIMA Ruta.

It is possible to

a) use DKPro Core components inside the Ruta IDE and
b) to build an uimaFIT pipeline that contains DKPro Core components as well as Ruta.

An example for b) can be found here: https://dkpro-tutorials.googlecode.com/svn/GSCL2013/trunk/gscl2013-ruta/

The full UIMA / Ruta / DKPro Core tutorial from GSCL 2013 can be found here:

https://uima.apache.org/gscl13.html#gscl.workshop

Cheers,

-- Richard

On 01.12.2014, at 03:03, Srinivas Yerram <srinivas.y@motivitylabs.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been working on apache UIMA and DKPro SDK to parse the email data.I would like
to extract the required info from a given input email data(which is string format).

> Ex : email data contains structured and unstructured data.
>
> Sample email data in below. where I would like to retrieve the  From,
> Sent To ,Subject, Name , Booking Reference , Ticketing Airline ,
> Ticketnumbers etc

we have any sample rule file format ? I would like to apply the rules on Stanford token.