uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: uima resourceSpecifier page down or moved
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:44:20 GMT
+1, I also did a check of our svn of the uima website, looking for a file
"resourceSpecifier", in the verbose logs of history (in case it was deleted),
and there's no evidence that this file was ever at our site.

-Marshall

> Hi,
>
> that looks like a XML namespace identifier - not like a true resolvable URL.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -- Richard
>
>> On 16.11.2016, at 17:29, Mullane, Sean *HS <SPM9R@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu>
wrote:

>> Hi All,
>>
>> It seems that the UIMA XML namespace resource referred to by pipelines in the latest
version of Apache cTAKES (3.2.2) is no longer available, which is causing problems for the
parser I am using.
>> Attempting to access http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier returns a "not found"
error. Has this resource been moved or is the page simply down?