uima-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Moody <joshuamood...@gmail.com>
Subject Sentiment Analysis Project
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 14:19:26 GMT
I want to know more about what is possible with sentiment analysis.
Specifically, in an application in which the content providers are
relatively static, always known, and often provide opinions on the same
topic. I would like to systematically discern the opinion of the content
providers to show a trend.  Reviewer A is anti-citrus fruits and pro-apples
as seen by these 10 reviews.  The end goal is to reveal more about the
content providers by consistently analyzing their sentiments.

Please advise on how UIMA could assist in this project.  I am a software
developer looking at multiple text engineering applications to build on.

Thanks,
Josh