uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [MOVING THINGS IN SVN] for uimaj and uimaj-v3
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:46:46 GMT
I made a small mistake in figuring out when we can ask for the conversion.
The Vote was opened on Monday, 19 Aug 2019, at 2:13 PM (US Eastern Daylight Time
:-) ), so the 72 hour point is from the time the vote was opened: which is
tomorrow (Thursday, 22 Aug) at 2:13 PM...

The read-only GIT version is now sync'd with the changes made in SVN.

-Marshall