uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: doing a uima-wide parent pom release?
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2020 08:14:43 GMT
On 31. Jan 2020, at 17:31, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:

> I'd like to release this. Any objections?  The release would have just this one
> change.

We have the profile "enforce-compatibility" in the uima-uimaj parent pom which could
also be moved up into the parent. It is activated by a marker file, so it shouldn't
break anything if it is added there. At least uimaFIT is also using this profile.

There is a "spotbugs" profile in the uimaFIT parent pom which could be moved up.

And there are the profiles "pmd" and "jacoco" in the uima-uimaj parent pom which could
be moved up.

"spotbugs", "pmd" and "jacoco" are all not active by default, but can be explicitly
activated if desired, e.g. during Jenkins builds.

-- Richard