uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: doing a uima-wide parent pom release?
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2020 10:20:36 GMT
On 1. Feb 2020, at 20:42, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:

> Anyone volunteering to do the work of moving enforce-compatibility, spotbugs,
> pmd, jacoco profiles?

I will move the spotbugs, pmd, and jacoco profiles.

The only problem with the "enforce-compatibility" profile is that it cannot
load its post-processing script from the classpath. That would require an
upstream fix/contribution - ... - or an unnecessarily complex Maven configuration
which would extract the post-processing script from e.g. the build-resources
artifact.

So I wonder if it is the right time to move the "enforce-compatibility" profile
or whether it would be better to wait until it can be done properly.

-- Richard