whimsical-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From s...@apache.org
Subject [whimsy] branch master updated: Chairman => Board Chair
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2021 12:05:47 GMT
This is an automated email from the ASF dual-hosted git repository.

sebb pushed a commit to branch master
in repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/whimsy.git


The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
     new 4d64e94  Chairman => Board Chair
4d64e94 is described below

commit 4d64e941f1ad842bed6cbd8ec0c73037ed3bec07
Author: Sebb <sebb@apache.org>
AuthorDate: Thu Feb 18 12:05:37 2021 +0000

    Chairman => Board Chair
---
 www/board/agenda/views/pages/fy23.js.rb | 2 +-
 www/members/meeting.cgi                 | 8 ++++----
 www/members/proxy.cgi                   | 4 ++--
 3 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/www/board/agenda/views/pages/fy23.js.rb b/www/board/agenda/views/pages/fy23.js.rb
index abfa6d8..1f4b4cb 100644
--- a/www/board/agenda/views/pages/fy23.js.rb
+++ b/www/board/agenda/views/pages/fy23.js.rb
@@ -224,7 +224,7 @@ class FY23 < Vue
 
         _tr do
           _td.indented do
-            _ "Chairman's Discretionary"
+            _ "Board Chair's Discretionary"
           end
           _td.num 10
           _td.num 0
diff --git a/www/members/meeting.cgi b/www/members/meeting.cgi
index ffa156a..2db9c62 100755
--- a/www/members/meeting.cgi
+++ b/www/members/meeting.cgi
@@ -217,10 +217,10 @@ _html do
           _code '#asf'
           _ ' channel.'
           _br
-          _ 'During the First Half of Meeting, the Chairman will do Roll call - please see
instructions on how to mark present: '
+          _ 'During the First Half of Meeting, the Board Chair will do Roll call - please
see instructions on how to mark present: '
           emit_link(svn_mtg_dir, 'README.txt', MeetingUtil::MEETING_FILES['README.txt'])
-          _ 'Once a quorum is reached, the Chairman will lead the meeting, with various officers
presenting their reports in the Agenda.txt, which you can read ahead of time.'
-          _ 'Expect the First Half to last about an hour; then the Chairman will call for
a recess.  Remember: there is no voting in IRC.'
+          _ 'Once a quorum is reached, the Board Chair will lead the meeting, with various
officers presenting their reports in the Agenda.txt, which you can read ahead of time.'
+          _ 'Expect the First Half to last about an hour; then the Board Chair will call
for a recess.  Remember: there is no voting in IRC.'
           _ul do
             ['agenda.txt', 'README.txt', 'https://www.apache.org/foundation/governance/meetings'].each
do |f|
               _li do
@@ -234,7 +234,7 @@ _html do
       _div id: 'recess'
       _whimsy_panel("Timeline: Meeting Recess - Time To Vote Via Email (approx 40+ hours)",
style: 'panel-info') do
         _p do
-          _ 'Shortly after the Chairman calls the recess, the STeVe vote monitors will send
you an email '
+          _ 'Shortly after the Board Chair calls the recess, the STeVe vote monitors will
send you an email '
           _code 'From: voter@apache.org'
           _ ' with your voting key URL.'
           _ 'All voting is done via a simple web interface at vote.apache.org after you login
with your Apache ID.'
diff --git a/www/members/proxy.cgi b/www/members/proxy.cgi
index 340bb4f..2ea553d 100755
--- a/www/members/proxy.cgi
+++ b/www/members/proxy.cgi
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@ def emit_instructions(today, cur_mtg_dir, meeting)
   if today > meeting
     _p.text_warning %{
         WARNING: Data for the next Member's Meeting is not yet available,
-        so this form will not work yet.  Please wait until the Chairman
+        so this form will not work yet.  Please wait until the Board Chair
         announces the opening of nominations for the board and new members,
         and then check back to assign a new proxy for the meeting.
         Data from the previous meeting on #{meeting} is shown below for debugging only.
@@ -86,7 +86,7 @@ def emit_form(cur_mtg_dir, _meeting, volunteers)
           NOTE: you are proxying for other members, so you cannot assign
           someone else to proxy for your attendance.  If it turns out that
           you will not be able to attend the first half of the IRC meeting
-          on Tuesday, you MUST work with the Chairman and your proxies
+          on Tuesday, you MUST work with the Board Chair and your proxies
           to update the proxy records, and get someone else to mark their presence!
         }
     else


Mime
View raw message