ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForMar2008" by LawrenceMandel
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 22:56:40 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by LawrenceMandel:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForMar2008

  Planning for the 1.4 release continues after a bit of a slow start.  We're now in the midst
of scrubbing JIRA for must-fix issues.

+ ==== Woden ====
+
+ Since graduating from the incubator in Dec. Woden's infrastructure has been migrated to
the Web Services project. Woden is still working towards an M8 release. While some time constraints
have pushed back this release progress has been made recently and work is underway on the
last feature for the M8 release, validation of the WSDL 2.0 assertions. We've also seen progress
on Woden serialization, a key post M8 feature being implemented by a Woden contributor.
+
  ==== Xml Schema ====

  Ajith has been pulling together a 1.4 release, which we hope to have out soon.