ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FahadAizaz" by FahadAizaz
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:56:56 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by FahadAizaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FahadAizaz

  </params>
  </methodCall>
  }}}
+
+ But as mentioned before some servers do not interpret both codes the same and therefore
changes on the client's end can save the day.

  === Code ===
  In order to do this custom class has to be created by extending Serializer
@@ -112, +114 @@

  }}}