ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForMar2008" by RobertReeves
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:11:58 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RobertReeves:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForMar2008

  As the world seems to be moving in an OSGi-ish direction, we've been adding OSGi metadata
to our packages, including Axis2.

+
+ === JaxMe2 ===
+
+
+ No notable happenings.
+
  ==== Woden ====

  Since graduating from the incubator in Dec. Woden's infrastructure has been migrated to
the Web Services project. Woden is still working towards an M8 release. While some time constraints
have pushed back this release progress has been made recently and work is underway on the
last feature for the M8 release, validation of the WSDL 2.0 assertions. We've also seen progress
on Woden serialization, a key post M8 feature being implemented by a Woden contributor.