ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "MakeReleases" by DavanumSrinivas
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:20:11 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DavanumSrinivas:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/MakeReleases

- == Prepare the code base ==
-
   * Fix imports in all the .java files
   * Fix License headers in all files. (If you are using Intellij IDEA, "Copyright Plugin"
is very handy)
   * Check NOTICE.txt, make sure any copyright headers from contributors show up there
   * Make sure each jar we ship has an entry in LICENCES.txt or equivalent (Axis2 uses a directory
to store text files of each license)
+  * Make sure we don't ship any snapshot jars.
   * Get yourself a [http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SigningReleases PGP Key]
+  * Add your key to the KEYS file (example Axis2 KEYS are at /www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/
on mintoaur.apache.org)