ws-users mailing list archives

From zeyad farouk <zeyadfar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: generate String data type for dateTime.iso8601 rather than a date
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 16:54:07 GMT
Hello Jochen,
Thanks so much for the quick response, however i couldn't figure out how
that can help to read the dateTime.iso8601 value as a string at the client
side (actually we don't have control over the server side).
Could you please help with an example on how to override the default
package implementation and read the  dateTime.iso8601 as string rather than
a date.

Thanks so much in advance
Zeyad