www-announce mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 1.0.0 released
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 17:29:21 GMT
Hi,

The Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 1.0.0.

What is OpenCMIS?
-----------------

OpenCMIS is a collection of Java libraries, frameworks, and tools around
the OASIS CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services)
specification [0].

OpenCMIS 1.0.0
--------------

After more than 5 years of development we decided to release the first
major version of OpenCMIS.

The differences to the pervious release, 0.14.0, are rather small. A few
minor bugs have been fixed and little features have been added.

Most notably we have changed the minimum Java version from Java 6 to Java 7.
The OpenCMIS client now supports the OkHttp library and on the server
side the error handling has been improved. We also enhanced the CMIS
Workbench.

Download OpenCMIS 1.0.0
-----------------------

OpenCMIS 1.0.0 download packages are available on the Apache mirrors [1]
or you can get them via the ASF Maven repository [2] as described at [3].
Refer to https://chemistry.apache.org for OpenCMIS documentation and
code samples.

Thanks,

The Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS Development team

[0] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=cmis
[1] https://chemistry.apache.org/java/download.html
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;gav~org.apache.chemistry.opencmis~