From Thierry Kormann <Thierry.Korm...@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject Re: running BridgeTest
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:01:18 GMT
Hi,

Mark Jaroszuk wrote:

> Hi there,
>  - trying to run  BridgeTest  (in org.apache.batik.test.refimpl.bridge
> package) and getting  NullPointerException in
> Did anyone run into this?    Do  I have to set up something first?
> Any ideas!!!

The classes in the tests directories are deprecated. We started to code some
tests at the beginning of batik. Now most of them are not used and not even
compatible with the current API. The unused tests will be removed in the next
release of batik (which should be available soon).

If you wanted to use those tests as an example of 'how to use batik', please
check the web site (after the next release) or ask us questions on any part of
the API if no documentation is available at that time :)

Regards
Thierry.

--
Thierry Kormann