From VASQUEZ_JA...@LILLY.COM
Subject Re: Rasterizing via API
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:24:42 GMT
Wow--just had an idea as to what might be going on with this
nosuchmethoderror stuff.  I replaced Tomcat's XML libraries with the newer
xalan and xerces, and also included crimson, and I now have gotten past
that error.  Perhaps there's a package collision somehow?  Anyway, that's
a problem for the tomcat team -- I think local classes should override
system-wide classes....

But--now the servlet is outputing the X11 DISPLAY errors.  Back to the
drawing board on this one (there is no X server on the machine running the
web server)

Thanks for the info so far....
-Jason

Thierry Kormann <Thierry.Kormann@sophia.inria.fr>