From VASQUEZ_JA...@LILLY.COM
Subject Re: Rasterizing via API
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:24:04 GMT
Thierry,

I was able to check out the CVS sources, but I'm still getting the same
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError at runtime within the servlet runner (Tomcat
3.2).

When I tried to run the sample you gave off of the command line, I found
out that it wanted to open up a GUI (I was logged into a remote shell
account).  When I exported the DISPLAY variable to my local workstation,
the rasterizer worked beautifully.  (although nothing ever really
displayed on screen).  So, it seems as if there is some awt or swing code
maybe mixed up in there somewhere... (?)

I don't know if this is related to my servlet problem or not -- maybe this
is just Tomcat's way of gakking on gui stuff?

-Jason