From Sunita Kuna <sk...@SAVI.com>
Subject RE: Constructing SVG
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:13:01 GMT
Thank you...infact i did try the same just to see if it would work and yes
it DID!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas E Deweese [mailto:thomas.deweese@kodak.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 4:27 AM
To: Batik Users
Subject: RE: Constructing SVG

SK> Thank you Thomas but there is a small hitch that i have out
SK> here. As i am using SVGGraphic2D class to generate the SVG
SK> document..i need a know to apply the same through SVGGraphics2D

    Ohh, well then this is a standard Java 2 question (which should
probably be asked on the Java2D mail-list).  But what you want
to do is

// Remember what our original transform was...
AffineTransform origAT = g2d.getTransform();

// Do rotation...
g2d.rotate(30, x, y);

// Draw what ever rotated stuff you want to...
g2d.drawString("Hello World", x, y);

// Restore original transform...
g2d.setTransform(origAT);