From Mariano Kamp <mk...@codamax.com>
Subject Exception: fragment ist not an XML Document
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 22:13:28 GMT
Hi there,

  first of all I'd like to know how I can access an archive of this
list? There are loads of mailing list archives on the site, but not for
this list.

  I want to draw a Chart on a java graphics object and then transform it
to svg and from there to a jpeg. The first steps are working alright. What
is not working for me is the conversion from the svg graphics object to
the jpeg image.

  What is the right way of doing this? Currently I am asking the
SVGGraphics2D with getDOMFactory() for the Document and then try to pass
it as parameter to TranscoderInput. After that I pass the TranscoderInput
Object to the transcode() Method. When outputing the tree with
stream() the document looks good (complete) to me, but when the transcode
Method
tells me: The specified Document fragment is not an SVG document.

Any clues?

Mariano

--
mariano kamp