From Mariano Kamp <mk...@codamax.com>
Subject Re: Incompatible Class Change Error
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 22:37:29 GMT
> If you got everything from CVS, you should also have gotten a build.xml
> file and associated build.bat and build.sh. Try to use build (.sh or
> .bat, depending on your platform) and you will get a help message
> on how to start the various applications. This will also set up the
> classpath properly, which is the problem you probably run into.

Well. I don't want to run it from the command line. Actually I want to run
it from inside Tomcat.

Btw. I tried to use ant for building it. Problem is: When coming down to
javadoc it asks for tcl.lang and reports an error.
When building the dist it also caused a JavaCore ... which is only the
second time I've seen that in my life (I am doing Java for three years
now).
My build (our ant build of our application) didn't find any longer the
SVGGraphics2D object, even if it was in the sources.
So I was a bit
suspicious about the build process and tried to compile the classes
myself.
Anyway during the debugging of my app I did it both ways. This doesn't
seem to be the source of my trouble.

Thanks for carying for my problem.

Any other clues?

Mariano