From Mariano Kamp <mk...@codamax.com>
Subject Re: Exception: fragment ist not an XML Document
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 13:36:33 GMT
Hello Thierry,

  I excluded everything from the ext directory and still it
doesn't
work. I got back to beta1 and this was working (at least from the command
line, I didn't change all the package names etc.).

  I also installed it on a different computer with a different JDK and I
am encountering the same error. I tested both on Linux and with the IBM
JDK 1.2.2 and Sun JDK 1.3.?

Mariano

--
mariano kamp