From Niklas Lindström <niklas.lindst...@valtech.se>
Subject W3C DOM Document
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:32:10 GMT

Hi!

I'm quite new to this technology; and not too familiar with Java. I'm trying
to pass on a W3C DOM document to the JPEGTranscoder, but I get the following
error:

org.apache.batik.transcoder.TranscoderException:
org.apache.batik.transcoder.TranscoderException: The specified XML document
fragment is not an SVG document

The document in question works in the viewer, and when passed to the
transcoder via a string to be read as an URL. I'm parsing the document to a
DOM-tree using Xerces, and use getDocument() of the parser to get the object
I pass on to the transcoder. I guess I'm missing something obvious here, but
I just don't seem to get it. Can anyone help me with this?

regards
Niklas Lindström