From "Alex Kachanov" <a...@intadev.com>
Subject RE: AW: Transcoders to PNG, GIF, JPG, WBMP
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 02:01:38 GMT
>> Have you tried to paint your raster image (resulting from the SVG
convertion)
>> to a BufferedImage with a grayscale color space?

>> Does the result not good enough?

Yes, I've tried this
and the result was not good
The color image converted to B/W was distorted.

Probably I've done smth. wrong.

Sorry, guys, I'm not that good in Java programming but I tried to do my
best.

I need help from someone who knows what to do.

The botom line:

I have code for GIF Transcoding (with LZW copression - I could not
manage to switch it off)
I have code for WBMP Transcoding (which is not that good)

I can publish the code
We can fix it together
And then - submit it to Batik project in addition to PNG and JPEG
transcoding