From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject GVT documentation
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:25:28 GMT

MP> I would like to get low-level access to Batik, in order to use its
MP> rendering engine.  Does anyone know where to get docs/tutorials on
MP> GVT ?

    Well at this level the only real documentation is the JavaDocs.

    If you have the source dist, you can build this with the Ant
target 'javadoc'.  While the javadocs aren't perfect I think they are
pretty good (not JDK level but better than most open source projects).

    If you have specific questions feel free to ask them (probably
batik-dev is the better mail-list for these questions).