From Mikael Ståldal <mikael.stal...@home.se>
Subject Strange error in Batik rasterizer
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:37:14 GMT
I'm trying to integrate the Batik rasterizer into another application, but
I get this strange exception when I try to instantiate an JPEGTranscoder:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError
         at
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.ExtensibleSVGDOMImplementation.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.ExtensibleSVGDOMImplementation.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.ImageTranscoder.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.JPEGTranscoder.<init>(Unknown
Source)

I'm using Batik 1.1.1.