From "Philip Arad" <philip_a...@hotmail.com>
Subject Attaching a customized ErrorHandler
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:23:28 GMT
Dear all

I am using this program in batik in order to create a valid
SVG document from a file:

import java.io.IOException;

import org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory;
import org.apache.batik.util.XMLResourceDescriptor;

import org.w3c.dom.Document;

try {
    String parser = XMLResourceDescriptor.getXMLParserClassName();
    SAXSVGDocumentFactory f = new SAXSVGDocumentFactory(parser);
    String uri = "http://...";
    Document doc = f.createDocument(uri);
} catch (IOException ex) {
     // ...
}

And I would like to attach a specific ErrorHandler, as I do it
when I am validating a XML file.
I saw in the document that the method setErrorHandler is somewhere,
but I have no idea how to use it.

How it is done?

Thank you
Philip