From "Philip Arad" <philip_a...@hotmail.com>
Subject Creating a PNG with a transparent background
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:02:15 GMT
Dear all

I would like to use batik to render PNG images, which will
have a transparent background (such a background that will change
according to the background color set in the browser).

How do I have to configure my SVG file to supprt tranparency?
How do I configure the parameters in the Rasterizer in order
to get the transparency in the generated images.

Thank you

Philip