From "Tangent" <tang...@usa.net>
Subject RE: batik crashes
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:54:48 GMT
Hi Florian,

I am not too sure which platform you are running the Rasterizer, I only
have some experience under Windows platform, and most of the time I
resolve the crash, if it is consistent, by allocating more memory for
Java VM, which makes the command read,

	java -Xms256m -Xmx512m -jar batik-rasterizer.jar [options]

In the line above, I allocate 256MB for Batik to start with, and
optionally Batik can use up to 512MB of RAM.

Hope this helps!

- Tangent