From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: ICEStorm
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 08:41:11 GMT
Dave,

I do not know of any effort integrating Batik into ICE Storm. If you
end up doing it, would you like to contribute it to the project?

Thanks,
Vincent.

David Smith wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am hoping to use a Java browser called ICE Storm for use in an
> application.  The browser supports extensions ('Pilots') to allow display of
> files of different types.  Im hoping to make one that will display SVG using
> the Batik libraries.  Just before I start a whole heap of work, has anyone
> already made a pilot for this purpose?
>
> Thanks for any advice,
> Dave S

> This Internet E-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. It may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify
us immediately by telephone and destroy the transmission. You must not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it.