From "Jeremy E. Denton" <jden...@galdosinc.com>
Subject batik Resources
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 20:23:47 GMT

Hey,

	Can anyone point me to some batik resources. cookbook stuff.

Jeremy E. Denton
Software Developer | Privileged or confidential information may be contained
Galdos Systems Inc | in this message. If this message was not intended for
                   | you, destroy it and notify us immediately. Opinions,
phone:             | conclusions, recommendations, and other information
(604)484-2762      | recommendations, and other information presented in
fax:               | this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by
(604)484-2755      | my employer or firm.