From David Smith <David.Sm...@aeroint.com>
Subject RE: Streaming SVG to IE browser
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:07:41 GMT
Bhawana,

We had similar problems with our system.  We used a JSP page to construct
the svg document using batik depending on some input from the user and then
transcoded it to an svg file.  Then when the user clicked 'go' it went to
another page where the link to the saved svg file was specified.

To embed the file we did:
   <embed src="<filename of svg document>" width="1500" height="650"
pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/">

This Internet E-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify us
immediately by telephone and destroy the transmission. You must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance on it.

Aerosystems International               Phone: +44 (0)1935 443000
                                        Fax  : +44 (0)1935 443111
                                        Web  : www.aeroint.com