From "Nandavarappu Venkatarao Sairam" <sai...@bs.nes.nec.co.jp>
Subject SVG2SVG , Help, Please.
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 05:28:06 GMT
Hi,

 I am trying select a part of the SVG document, based on the four co-ordinated and wants the
resulting portion as a SVG.

 Here is the sample code, I am trying out,

SVGTranscoder trans = new SVGTranscoder();

trans.addTranscodingHint(SVGTranscoder.KEY_DOCTYPE, ????);

But I don't understand the second parameter that has to be supplied, which can define something
like

JPEGTranscoder.addTranscodingHint(JPEGTranscoder.KEY_HEIGHT, new Float(aoi.height));, in case
of JPEG Transcoder.

Please let me know , where I am missing.

Thanks,
N.V.Sairam.
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message.