From "K, Balamurugan (CORP, GEITC)" <Balamuruga...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Problem in printing SVG files.
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 11:44:28 GMT
Hi,
    I have an application that stores it's current view as SVG. When i try
to print that svg file through SVGBrowser the print quality is very bad. I
tried printing using browser still i didn't get good quality print. I have a
doubt that file contains images is that will create any problem.

Thanks in advance
Bala

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."