From Jon Burgin <jbur...@onboard-software.com>
Subject document loader bug 1.5b2
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 16:10:36 GMT
Hi all!

I have to create my own document loader since my documents do not come from
a url addressable source.  Anyhow, my code worked well and good with 1.5b1,
but now with beta2 I am getting the following exception when I call the
constructor of document loader as indicated below:

Exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/batik/css/value/DefaultCommonCSSContext
	at
com.obsi.madars.gui.MadarsSVGCanvas.loadSVGDocument(MadarsSVGCanvas.java:360
)
	at
com.obsi.madars.gui.MadarsSVGCanvas.display(MadarsSVGCanvas.java:429)
	at
com.obsi.madars.mdcr.gui.MDCRMainFrame.main(MDCRMainFrame.java:196)

My Code:

import org.apache.batik.bridge.DocumentLoader;	//I extend this

	 public DBDocumentLoader(UserAgent pUserAgent){
		  super(pUserAgent);  //<-- exception thrown here
	 }

The class is indeed no longer in the jar. Could someone please explain how
to get around this or why it is gone?