From "MECHOULAM, Mickael" <mickael.mechou...@astrium-space.com>
Subject How can I add an attribute ? [was : Add user info to SVG shapes]
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 15:31:59 GMT
Hi,
The problem I explained in my previous message is already there, but I think
I was not very clear in the explanation, here is another try. Excuse me if
this question seems naive, but I'm really beginning in Batik and I do not
know which class to use !

The JAVA2D--> SVG translation done by SVG Graphics2D generator is perfect to
me, except one thing : I want to add attributes to some SVG elements during
the generation :
if I have a X object, with a string attribute "nameX", I want to paint it in
the SVG file (<rectangle> element for example) AND add to this SVG element
the attribute "name=nameX". This attribute will be later used in scripts for
tooltips, but this is not yet my main problem.

Any idea ?

Thank you, and sorry for my english (I am french).

Mikael Mechoulam