From "Thierry Kormann" <tkorm...@ilog.fr>
Subject RE: Problem with the rasterizer
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 07:13:58 GMT

> 	 i am using following class to construct the Buffered image from SVG
> file. I got this code from Batik users site only. In this when i set
> TranscodingHints.setHeight, TranscodingHints.setWidth to different values
> say width=50 and height=750. This is not setting the height properly. It
> just renders it as 50, 50. Is image transcoder keeps the aspect ration in
> case of diffence betweek width and height is too. Is there any way to
> overcome that.

The aspect ratio is kept. I can add an a new TranscodingHint to bypass that.
I will let you know when the patch will be included.

You can for now, subclass the ImageTranscoder, copy/paste the code and add a
simple test around the width/height TranscodingHints check and computation
to do what you want.

Regards,
Thierry.