From "Robert DiBlasi" <r_dibl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Question about Bridge?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 01:36:36 GMT
Hello,

I have been going over the bridge....not literally ;-) and I have another
quick question:

Qustion:
I have been going though the org.apache.batik.bridge and going down All
Known Subinterfaces and All Known Implementing Classes and i have run into a
few elements that I can not find....are this elements not implemented yet or
did I miss something....I really want to know where they are implemented if
not in bridge package.....I bet a missed a lot here....?

altGlyphDef
altglyphItem
animate
animateColor
animateMotion
animateTransfrom
cursor
definition-src
def
font-face-format
font-face-name
font-face-uri
foreignObject
metadata
mpath
script
set
style
symbol
tref
tspan
view

I am trying to get a fell for the bridge package....and I just started with
org.apache.batik.bridge interface....seemed like a logical place to start
looking....the documentation for this interface states:

A tagging interface that all bridges must implement. A bridge is
responsible on creating an appropriate object according to an Element.

I would like to start programming with Batik on a regular basis.....so I
will start asking really basic questions and progress very fast....I hope to
start answering more questions on the batik user list ....to give the
contributors more time to code ;-)

Any help is always appreciated :-)

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi