From "Neil Patel" <neil.s.pa...@medtronic.com>
Subject launching browser within proprietary application
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:53:22 GMT
I am trying to launch Batik 1.1 Svgbrowser as a sub-frame(JFrame, Jpanel or JInternalFrame)
within a larger application I have written.
Basically I want to launch the Batik browser within my application in a specfic x,y area box

How do I call the SVGbrowser from within my application, assuming I have imported the package
and edited batik source files to launch the browser with my desired width/height ?