From Swapan Golla <sgo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: TextFlow
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:44:14 GMT
Well, I have looked through the Driver and
SVGElementMapping classes and concluded that in order
to create batik extension support in FOP, I need to
create similiar classes of SVGElementMapping, SVGObj
and SVGElement in the FOP src and then register them
with the FOP driver class. Are these conclusions valid
and also, are there any changes I need to do in batik
src ?

Swapan.