From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Graphics2D to SVG problems
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:17:00 GMT
Hello Nelson,

If you get scale(0,0) or a singular matrix it is because there is a call
to Graphics2D with these parameters (e.g., a g2d.scale(0,0) and a
g2d.transform(tfx) where txf is singular).

Given that you see the difference between doing the export prior to
rendering on screen or after rendering on screen, I suspect that you are
using a component whose size is (0,0) when you try to do the SVG export
which would yield to the zero conditions you see. I suggest setting the
size of your component prior to painting it into the SVGGraphics2D.

Vincent.